Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Remembering

It's been a sobering reminder to remember God's faithfulness in all things. His providence and sovereignty seem to elude me at times, but I've been challenged to think otherwise. It's easy to forget how His grace and mercy work to revive the soul and retrieve the wayward heart.

Regardless of what I think or do, His glory will shine. May I be conduit where in which Christ will shine through me! Praise God!

Though I'm not a huge fan of the seemingly long intro or the "Oooo's," I can't get enough of Phil Wickham's "The First Noel!" I love the xylophones (or maybe it's the synth) and the rhythm of the snare. Those two components really bring the song together. Actually, I like our praise team's version of this song much more than the original. Score: +1 for Calvary EM's Music Ministry!

No comments:

Post a Comment